If you guys could, can you use the infobox templates I have created for the "Characters" and "Weapons" on the pages. I've been adding them to pages one by one, but I havent done them all (been busy) and as new pages are being creating I may miss or forget to do them.
- Use the Weapon infobox for weapons, fill out as much as you can, anything you dont know will often be filled out by someone else later on as information is found.
- Use the Character infobox for Characters, Mutants, Factions, etc. Try to follow how some of the other ones have been done to keep it concise.
How to use them:
- If you dont know how to use them, its very easy to replicate a template infobox (Creating them its much tougher so dont bother).
- On my main page, just copy and paste the source code and fill in the blanks, anything that has a page related to it, link it by putting it in double square brackets " [ [ something ] ]" (No spaces) and it links it to another page.
- Any unrelated sections of the infobox, just leave them blank and they wont be included.
- Remember when adding an image, make sure you set it to 250px (250 pixels) by adding this to the end of the image path " |250px "
- Any lists of weapons or locations should be in bullets (use the asterisk to create a bullet " * ")
- If you do know how to edit the infobox templates, by all means change it or add things to it if you feel like it could use them.
- If you dont know how to edit the infobox templates, and want something added or changed, let me know and I'll do it.
- Also if you dont like the colors, or you think another set of colors may work better, let me know and I can change it.
- Kewlcrayon 23:28, April 6, 2010 (UTC)