Notes on LocationsEdit
Because no exact list has ever been released as to what all the locations are, players can only speculate as to which stashes are Ranger stashes, which are Stalker stashes, and which are just dead bodies. It's recommended however to search these areas:
- In the opening terminal building heading up to the second floor (flight of stairs to the left side when coming out from the tunnels) and searching the equipment there. Note the fleeing watcher and open window for a chance at some Moral Points.
- In the building where Watchers are first seen there is a psychic occurrence ensued by the dark ones. When passing through the destroyed bathroom and into a hallway move into the elevator and descend a floor. The stash in the ruined second floor holds a Tihar. Escape through the elevator. Note that there will be more Watchers on the ground floor after this.
- Before reaching the park you will find a white truck with the rear door open. Go inside the truck and look behind the crates on the right-hand side to find a stash.
- At the park with the screeching swing where another heavy physic influence happens turn back a slight distance to park's fenced entrance, in view is an open window. Crawling through the window reveals a small fire-lit room and another stash.
- After the last psychical influenced event proceed into the once arcade. Instead of proceeding towards the Watchers or going through the windows move away from them and go deeper into the building (right upon getting to the first full room). The storage room here holds more ammunition and some crates.
- Upon getting past the last demon veer right before getting to the body it was hunched over. Retracing step will allow the player to see a last dark one though a gate examining a corpse that Bourbon will later on scavenge. On the side of the gate that the player is on is a yellow van. Within this van is another orange box.
- Past the demons and the irradiated water go into the large building (required to finish the level). Instead of going down the stairs proceed down the trap laden hallway to the right. At the end of it is a large Ranger outpost with a decent amount of ammunition, a few guns, and a note from Hunter on his way to Exhibition.
- When you run into Bourbon, he will regroup with you, just before heading up the stairs to the left, turn right and you'll see what appears to be a staircase going down, down there is some ammo and MGR.
- The final stash is near the place where you hold off the watchers. The body is in the far right corner, by the walled fence where the watchers jump over. The achievement will unlock when at this location.