Artyom has not left Exhibition station since his childhood and doesn't know anything about the world outside VDNKh. If the player pokes around corners, eavesdrops dialogues and explores the levels Artyom learns how this new world works and manages to make a decision based on this knowledge. In other words he achieves a different Enlightened ending, as opposed to the Ranger one in which he blindly follows his orders.
Moral points have not changed from Metro 2033. They are earned the same way, i.e listening to certain dialogue, performing kind or merciful acts, finding certain hidden areas, etc. Sufficient moral points will unlock the Redemption ending, as opposed to the standard C'est la vie ending.
List of Moral Points in Metro 2033 Edit
- After coming up the stairs, talk to the guard that tells you another patrol was attacked after he sits down.(:"Many want to leave the station...")
- Talk to the people in line before the hospital.(:"Doctor hasn't said anything.")
- Talk to the guard that opens the door to the hospital after he sits down.(:"People want to see their relatives.")
- Walk under the light on the right in the first room of the hospital.
- Take the postcard from Hunter.
- Play the guitar in Artyom's room.
- Play the balalaika (triangle guitar) near the father and the child drawing on the floor.
- Approach the man and woman sitting in the general market area with a teddy bear between them. As soon as the woman stops talking, you'll be able to talk to the man. He'll tell you about his sick child and asks you for a few bullets. Give them to him. You will lose about 2 MGRs.
- Talk to the guard next to your stepfather's room.
- Enter your stepfather's room.
- Talk to your stepfather two more times after that.
- Take the money from the hat next to the man playing the guitar.
- There are two men sitting on a table just right from the table with the drunk man who is being scolded by his wife. If you talk to them, they'll start talking about some business. If you talk to them again, it will count as interrupting their business and you will lose a moral point. Because you can't actively engage in conversations in Metro 2033 it's best you avoid that area or you might lose a point accidentally. There's nothing interesting there anyway.
- Give a bullet to one of the beggars located all over the place. It is only effective once.
- Give a bullet to the kid to guide you to Bourbon. Note: Even if you have no MGR left but still enter the command to give him bullets, you will receive a moral point and the child will reluctantly guide you to Bourbon.
- Find Bourbon without the kid. This only triggers once you find him, not if you initially refuse the kid.
- When Bourbon talks about strange sounds and pipes, crouch next to the pipe on the right side of the tunnel until you hear laughter.
- After listening to the pipes, go left into the room where the dead body with the Tihar lies. Going back and listening again to the pipes for some more seconds will hurt you and give you a moral point (same procedure as in "Khan"). Probably it´s just a bug, but offers a moral point.
- Get into the first train car you encounter by jumping on the box on the left side. Inside there will be a box you can open with some dolls. Just use one of them.
- When Bourbon tells you to wait out the Hanza railcar, do as he says - just sit still until they leave.
- Get noticed by the Hanza railcar.
- Use the hookah in the bar.
- Give a bullet to the beggar who tells the story to the kid in the market area after the kid leaves.
- In the first area, go up the stairs on the left. After scaring the watcher, look out of the window it escaped through.
- In the building you go into after you and Bourbon become separated, on the top floor jump into the elevator to find a secret cache.
- During the vision of a playground when outside, as long as you don't move (you can look around)
- Also during the same vision if you take off your gas mask you will receive a moral point
- After the above vision you eventually enter a building and go down some stairs. At the end turn right and go all the way to the end and you'll find another secret cache.
- When you go out of the leftmost window of this building to proceed further, look right and down. There will be some wooden planks leading to a narrow path just above the water. Follow it to find a body.
- At the very end of the level, in the not-so-hidden Ranger cache protected by traps and marked by white arrows, play the tape.
- Run out or completely across, or open fire during the playground vision.
- Shoot the dark one sitting on the shed on the other side of the playground after the vision.
- Shooting the dark one looking at a dead stalker on the other side of a gate (where you find Bourbon in Dead City 2).
- Using the hookah to smoke within the crate maze on the left yields a moral point.
- Do not kill anyone at this level.
- Shooting Bourbon's dead body.
- When Khan tells you about the singing pipes, crouch near them and wait till you hear laughter. Then move away, if you stay near the pipes for too long you will get hurt.
- When you reach the ghosts of the defenders, stay close behind Khan as you move through. You'll get the flash point on the other side when he mentions he was with them when they died.
- After you leave the tunnels, Khan will curse while in one of the rooms. In this room, there is a body hidden behind some barrels (look for the blood marks on the floor to find it easily)
- Opening fire on ghosts.
- Stop when Khan tells you to and don't move (you can look around) until he starts talking again.
- After moving a bit forward, you will hear a nosalis growl, then see the anomaly moving fast toward it in the adjacent tunnel. As soon as you hear the growl, stop and don't move until Khan starts talking.
- When you switch tunnels by jumping over some boxes, go right instead of left. Find a body there for a moral point.
- After fighting off the nosalises and going through the railcar, Khan will turn left. Go straight instead and at the end you'll find human bones and another moral point.
- You get a point for showing up, and listening to Khan when he explains the situation.
- Run away before Khan finishes talking.
- Any type of hostile action in the shrine (e.g. Even slashing the knife).
- Sneak up to the back of the train you fell out of upon the start of the level and finish listening to the communist leader's speech. After you get the point start backing away or they will spot you. It is recommended to put out the lamp leading up to the train on the left.
- In the dead end tunnel through which the player arrives at the start of the level, kill or avoid the patrolling Communists. On the right side of the tunnel there is a small red locker, pick up the MGR inside for a moral point.
- Just left from there go down the stairs and listen to two guards talking about the secret entrance to the enemy base.
- Watch a Commissar and soldier execute a Communist "deserter".
- After the execution, the commissar will walk away and up the stairs, and the guard will follow soon after. Go up these stairs a bit to listen to a conversation about suicide bombers.
- Up the aforementioned stairs, go deeper into the tunnel and away from the commie barricade, past the two wounded men. On the right side of the tunnel there will be an open door. Go inside and all the way down until you reach a body with an automatic shotgun.
- In the bottom of the front line, where Artyom must use the gas mask, there will be pile of wreckage bigger than any of the other piles with a buried body's protruding arm holding MGR, take rounds for a moral point. The arm holding the bullets is in the center of the pile.
- In the Nazi part of the level, downstairs there's a room containing a couple of guards and a Helsing spear gun. In one of the corners (near the manhole) there's a small red locker. Open it and collect the contained ammo to get a moral point. You will see a drawing inside. The sound of the door creaking also alerts the guards, making it practically impossible to get this point if you want to do the level completely stealthy.
- The last moral point is awarded for freeing the three captured Communists in the Nazi part of the map, in the area after the rail car. To free them you need to kill all the Nazis here except the one at the very end of the tunnel. You'll know it's done when their leader will stand up (The Nazi soldier will execute the leader if you wait too long when you get there). Talk to him. Killing the Nazis will prevent you from getting the stealth achievement for this level.
- Alternative: Complete the level without getting in a fight and you achieve a moral point (and the stealth achievement). The other side of the medal is that you can´t free the imprisoned communists and leave out the metal locker.
- Kill wounded men lying near the staircase (behind the bridge post)
- Kill one or more of the captured Communists
- Pick up the message the captain gives you after the fight.
- As you come into the station, go straight and into the railcar. Walk through all of it and exit on the other side for a flash point (Look out for the tripwire inside).
- Inside the first area of the station, go up the stairs into what looks like a hospital. Go in deep enough and you'll get your point.
- As you're leaving the first area of the station and crossing over to the area where you need to use the gas mask, look left. There will be stairs blocked by grating. Go through the door on the right and there will be another set of stairs with grating, but here the door will be open. Go up and then left over a makeshift bridge to find a lot of goodies and another moral point.
- As you're leaving the station on the other side, instead of going right and into the tunnel go left and toward the music you've been hearing for a while. You'll find a body with a cassette player and the last moral point.
- Refuse to take the reward from Sasha's mother at the very end of the level.
- After climbing out of the building you start in at the beginning of the level, on the surface you'll eventually reach a house full of Nazis. Climb all the way to the roof and play the tape you got from captain in Defense.
- Listen to the two Fascists talk about moving to Hanza until they are done.
- If you wait until the two Fascists stop talking about morals, you will get a moral point.
- Sitting nearby when the Fascist commander commands two other guards to watch the generator.
- Turning off the generator.
- Listening to two Fascists talk about 'Metro 2' near the end of the level.
- Being nearby at the end of the level when the drunk Fascist is muttering to himself.
- There is a room under the main area where the Fascists are in mass. This room has boxes which must be scaled. Once scaled, you will get yourself a morality point.
- After dropping into the tunnel where you need to wear a gas mask on the way to Ulman, keep an eye out for a blood stain on the floor that leads to a corpse on your left. Examine it for a point.
- Completing this level without any enemy casualties will yield another point. You get this point when you meet up with Ulman at the end.
- After meeting with Ulman and riding the metro cart for a while there will be a cutscene with a dark one, after the wall breaks and you are told to run, instead walk towards the dark one for a moral point.
- Fire a weapon while Ulman is talking to you at the very beginning of the level (right after he killed the guard with a throwing knife).
- Listen to all Khan has to say after he greets Artyom.
- In the vision, approach the dark one when given a choice.
List of Moral Points in Metro Last LightEdit
- Play the guitar in Artyom's room.
- Listening to the two Rangers near Artyom's room discussing the significance of D6.
- Waiting in the first hallway with the two rangers for a minute after they stop talking, also earns a point.
- Listening to the man talking about the new two recruits.
- Listen to the two draughts players talking about Romanov's squad getting wiped out in the marshes.
- Play the balalaika in the room with men discussing Romanov.
- Stay at the firing range for a minute.
- Listen to the three Rangers in the cafeteria talking about the Red Line arming and the Nazi Rangers seen near Exhibition Station.
- One is earned at the beginning of Miller's briefing.
- Walk to the back of the train you start the level on.
- At the ladder, continue past it, further into the tunnel. Burn some cobwebs to get to a corpse that also has the first note in Ashes.
- Staying near Anna until she begins climbing to her sniping position.
- You get one when you first encouter the Watchmen (this also will unlock achievement Not A Rabbit if you not get kicked by the nosalises).
- Release the prisoners (this will also unlock achievement Freedom).
- Listen to all of Fuhrer's speech.
- Kill the surrendering Nazi at the end of the chase.
- Complete the level without killing any humans (this will also unlock achievement Invisible Intruder), and don't kill the man reading on his bed after he surrenders.
- After exiting the first area of Nazis, kill the man reading on his bed after he surrenders.
- After Artyom exits the air vent, watch the scene where a Nazi lynches his fellow soldier and calls his mother a whore. Wait until the brutalized soldier leaves the room to receive the moral point.
- Do not kill said brutalized soldier who is hiding in the meat locker.
- After the lynching scene, listen to the conversation between two Nazis about stashed custom weapon.
- Follow the Nazi heading back to the locker room and when he opens his locker, knock/kill him and pick up the weapon (this will also unlock achievement A Present).
- Go up to the area above where there is an electric circuit that turns off lights. Listen to the conversation between two Nazis close to this circuit.
- In the next area there's a room filled with bathtubs. In the area beyond this, there's an airvent on the far side to the right, next to the guy in a chair. Enter it to get a point and there will be a supply crate on the left.
- In the room with water turbines there's two Nazis discussing the hanging of Pavel. Listen to the whole conversation to get a point.
- Complete the level without killing any humans (this will also unlock achievement Invisible Savior).
- Kill the Nazi hiding in the meat locker.
- Just before the elevator at the beginning of the Spider tunnels, look to the left-hand side for a small nook hidden by cobwebs. Burn them away to find a small stash of ammo and a medkit next to two skeletons. Entering this nook earns a point.
- Entering the elevator with Pavel earns a point.
- Fending off the Spiders with Artyom's flashlight in the elevator earns a point.
- Quickly saving Pavel from the Spider attack just after exiting the elevator earns a point.
- In the elevator with Pavel, leave your flashlight off throughout the ride.
- Immediately after the elevator, leave your flashlight off and don't help Pavel when he is pinned by the Spider.
- In the beginning of the chapter after sliding down the side of the building and encountering sudden rain, turn left and look for a sewage pipe. Crawl in until you reach a room with a skeleton. The moral point is earned upon reaching the room.
- After encountering a huge sink hole, go to the tail end of the crashed blue plane on the left. There's another skeleton lying right in front of it. Reaching the skeleton earns a point.
- After searching the spider-infested skeleton, look right. There's a small caved-in room with some ammo and filters. Entering it earns a point.
- Taking the Duplet in the service room earns a point.
- Letting the Watchmen herd pass by without being spotted earns a point (this will also unlock achievement Mouse).
- Seeing all of the hallucinations of the first passenger section on the plane earns a point.
- Listening to Pavel after saving him earns a point.
- Shoot at the herd of watchmen.
- Right after passing through the first door, listening to the families (arriving by traincarts) trying to convince the guards to let them into the station grants you a moral point.
- Straight after this, listening to the couple from Reich talk about their escape yields a moral point. This is a reference to a quote from Martin Niemöller.
- Giving the theater critic-turned-beggar a bullet gets you a point. Giving the very same beggar another bullet, after his "speech," will grant you another point.
- Listening to the two patrons at the bar discussing whether or not theater is useful in dark times earns a point.
- Listening to the two men telling Katja that her husband is dead earns a point.
- Watching Mischa show the children animal impressions with shadows earns a point.
- Listening and following the two children running back to where you came from earns a point.
- Just after children stop, listen to the arguing couple about joining the Army for another moral point.
- Listening to the conversation between the two men at the theater entrance about a trade-in earns a moral point.
- Watching the entire theater show earns a point (this also will unlock achievement Patron of the Arts).
- Listening to the dancing girl's entire conversation (about her makeup and boyfriend) grants you a moral point.
- After exiting the "make-up room," at the end of the following hallway, to your right, listening to the girl under the shower talking to the girl in the bathtub grants you another point.
- The attendant at the theater trying to sell the contraband after he convinces the other tourist follow him into the shopping area
- Listen in on the conversation between Korbut and Moskvin.
- Get out of the storage room you start in at beginning of this level and go downstairs to listen to the guard reporting in on the intercom.
- Listen to the two soldiers in the storage area talking about the Frontline mission from Metro 2033.
- Listen to the crane operators discussing moving radioactive materials.
- Do not disturb the men doing the service check and keep following them until they finish the checking procedure and talk about a smoke break.
- After the service check room and going through a big fan, listen to the conversation between two men right after climbing down the ladder.
- When you get to the area with the machine gun platform, listen to the conversation between the machine gunner and a soldier.
- Complete the level without killing any humans (this will also unlock achievement Invisible Soldier).
- Kill the civilian crane operator near the armored train.
- After boarding Regina and exiting Andrew's home, look for the first doorway on the left. Entering the area with the lamp on the desk earns a point.
- After the previous area, again to the lefthand side of the tunnel, there is a door under a light with a mask and a filter next to it. Behind this door is a Spider nest. Entering it and finding the glowing red room at the end with a light switch earns a point.
- After the previous area, continue onward for a time before finding another doorway on the left which leads to a partly submerged area. At the end to the right is a room with some ammo, filters and a skeleton. Entering this room earns a point.
- After opening the airlock doors and entering a gas mask area, get out of Regina and turn the switch on the left to change the rail tracks to continue straight. Use Regina to smash the wooden barricade. Doing so earns a point.
- After driving into the snowy tunnel, walk into the left hand tunnel to the abandoned metro cars where a Watchmen ambushes you. Keep going all the way to a dead end where a skeleton can be found. Arriving at the end earns a point.
- Just before arriving at the abandoned metro cars you have to push forward with Regina, go to the right side of the tunnel where a gas mask hangs from the wall with a filter. Enter the passage there to earn a point.
- While pushing the metro cars forward with Regina, look for a passage on the left side of the tunnel. This area is filled with shadows and ghosts who whisper to Artyom. Reaching the end of this area earns a point.
- Still while pushing the metro cars forward, on the right side is a sewer area with several Watchmen. Reaching the end near the skeleton wearing a gas mask earns a point.
- When Artyom first awakes, turn around and enter where Regina crashed. A point is earned after discovering the skeleton there.
- After meeting the refugee caravan, wait and listen to all their conversations. A point is earned after a woman says her husband was drafted and then captured by Nazis.
- Continuing down the tunnel after the refugee caravan, the first tunnel on the right will lead to a series of abandoned metro cars. A woman is crying for help and about to be raped by two bandits. Kill/knock them out to earn a point.
- Just before arriving at the main bandit camp where they're holding the woman and children, continue down the left-hand tunnel to a carriage with several corpses. Doing to earns a point.
- In a chamber to the left, before rescuing the women and children, there are three bandits gathered around a campfire. To the left of the campfire there is a bottle of alcohol on a cabinet. Drinking the alcohol gains a point.
- Rescue the women and children being held in the bandit camp. The point is earned when the bandit in the final room threatening them is killed or knocked out.
- One is earned at the end of the level after escaping the Shrimps.
- Give a bullet to a beggar near the market alley where two men are trying to push a pig in a crate onto a boat.
- Give a bullet to a second beggar near the market, this one in the alley where two children are drawing on the wall.
- Buy and drink the bartender's special, "The Bullet."
- If you drink a few more you'll blackout. When you come back the bar will be wrecked and the bartender will be pissed, if you pay him 100 MGR for the damage you'll get a moral point.
- Pay 10 MGR to use the shooting range.
- There is a child being comforted by his mother since he lost his teddy bear. If Artyom completes all the challenges at the nearby shooting gallery, he will be awarded said teddy bear. Return it to the crying child to receive the moral point (this will also unlock achievement Reunion).
- Complete the level without killing any bandits in the storage.
- Step on to the boat of the sleeping fisherman (at the left corner of the dock) and take his 20 MGR.
- Watch the striptease.
- Pay for a lapdance.
- Find the fuel. Either in the plane or the gas station, depends on where you look first.
- Near the gas station there is a tiny truck, in there lie a bunch of bodies. Enter it (from the rear-end) to gain a point.
- Just before meeting your friends at the church, on the second floor of the destroyed mall. You encounter the mall after being chased by the giant shrimp. On the second floor, overlooking the swamp, is a large window. Looking out that window gets you the point.
- Just before entering the catacombs, there's a body near a table with a radio reaching for a tape recorder/player. Play the tape of the Ranger's last words regarding the Reds taking Anna into the catacombs for a point.
- After entering the catacombs and Artyom's electronics getting mysteriously disabled, there will be a few ghosts in a tunnel walking around. Wait for them to disappear to earn a point.
- One is gained as Artyom is lowered deeper into the catacombs on the elevator just before the Nosalises attack.
- Shortly after being knocked off the elevator, a point is gained as Artyom turns the corner to see a Nosalis pack moving through the tunnels. A second point can be earned if he lets them pass without attacking them.
- A point can be earned by entering the tunnel the pack had emerged from and approaching the small Christian shrine.
- After descending the small lift and encountering the winged Nosalises, a point can be earned by approaching a skeleton with a custom quadruple-barreled duplet near some spiderwebs.
- When fighting the Rhino, apparently you earn one point if you don't shoot at it in the first room at all. This, however, rarely happens. It might be a bug, or the point is triggered by another event.
- Shooting at the Nosalis pack after getting knocked off the elevator.
- Deal with the two Red Line soldiers executing citizens at the beginning, before the shot man dies.
- Listen to the shot man's explanation and confusion over the Red's attack. He will explain that the Reds came before anybody died of the Virus.
- In the room to the left of the railcar where the enemy loading boxes is coming and going, there is a hole in the back wall that leads to an abandoned tunnel. The hole is partially blocked but you can move left and out into the tunnel. Head straight across from the hole to the green light on the opposite wall and turn right, at the water line is an ammo cache. Open it. Note that there is an explosive tripwire trap on the non water path of the floor.
- Listen and watch the full execution of the wounded Red solider who contracted the "disease."
- After hearing Lesnitsky speaking with another soldier and going through the shaft, you will be in a room where some plants are growing. Go up the stairs, and there will be a Red Line officer going over dead citizens of the station. Listen to what he says to gain a moral point.
- Remove your mask when Lesnitsky has his knife at Anna's throat, before he counts to five (this will also unlock achievement Savior).
- Complete the level without killing any humans.
- Attacking Lesnitsky, when he has his knife at Anna's throat.
- Listen to the doctor talking to the soldier who got infected trying to comfort infected children before they died.
- Right after the section where the doctor is talking to the chief about the possibility of the virus being a bioweapon, there is a man on a gurney on the your right talking to a doctor about going home because he is sure that he only has a flu. Listen to the whole conversation to earn a point.
- Pick up all four MGR stashes in the abandoned part of the station. One of them is hidden behind the door where Artyom first enters and can only be claimed once he proceeds down the stairs and the door closes (this will also unlock achievement Forgotten).
- After meeting up with Khan there is a man asking the guard to let him go inside the quarantine zone and take some insulin. After he is refused, go up to him and he should (He doesn't always) ask you for help. Give him a bullet.
- In the small market area, listen to the three soldiers gathered around a table with a lamp discussing the Reds and Polis.
- Answer the phone in the sewers.
- Reach the river of fate.
- One point is gained at the end of the chapter, when you pick up the Little Dark One and walk out of the burning train.
- Stay close to the Little Dark One as he expresses his desire to wear human clothing, next to the billboard.
- To the right of the aforementioned billboard, up a small path, there is a dead Demon surrounded by dead Watchmen. Walking up to the corpse earns a point.
- Just before the Little Dark One gives a second vision, look to the left. There is a broken ramp leading to a small area beneath the bridge with a few corpses. Going down the ramp earns a point.
- Before lifting the top left-hand look at the room in the beginning.
- Finish the level without killing any mutant (this will also unlock achievement Rain Man).
- After exiting the tunnel at the very beginning, stick to the left hand side. There is a garage with two closed doors, one open that has a truck poking out. Continue past this point to an entrance in the wall, then enter it. A building with a collapsed ceiling leads into the garage. Be careful as there is an explosive trap. Entering the garage earns a point.
- In the area where the Reds first stage an ambush, in the center of the room is a hidden passage that leads beneath the room. Entering it earns a point.
- In the third area where the Reds are waiting, there is a another hidden passage entered through a circular manhole. There is a dead soldier at the bottom. Entering it earns a point.
- In the fourth area where the Reds are waiting, there is a hidden passage that can be reached by the catwalks above the metro cars or by stairs at the back of the room. Entering this passage earns a point.
- Knocking Lesnitsky unconscious earns a point.
- Kill Lesnitsky.
- Don't kill the Watchmen in the area with the ladder that Artyom must climb. The point is earned at the top of the ladder.
- Do not kill the Demon on the rooftop protecting her nest, or her baby. You will gain the point after going down the stairs, and jumping through the hole in the floor.
- See all visions (this will also unlock achievement Back to the Past).
- Kill the Watchmen in the area with the ladder that Artyom must climb. Sometimes little Dark One says that they are just going somewhere.
- Kill the Demon of the rooftop protecting her nest. The Little Dark One will ask Artyom why he killed her.
- Killing the baby demon will lose another one and a remark of the Little Dark One if Artyom would do the same to him.
- At the beginning of the level when the Watchmen are growling from atop the Kremlin, don't shoot at them. The point is earned as they begin to go inside. Climbing the staircase into the St.Basil's Cathedral to an area full of skeletons earns another point.
- While following the Little Dark One through the storm, Artyom will come across a Watchman kneeling over a skeleton. The Little Dark One will say he's simply afraid. Leaving him be will earn a point as soon as Artyom enters the next area.
- In the ruined sewer area, a group of three Watchmen will slowly approach, but again the Little Dark One says they won't attack unless provoked. Leaving them be will earn another point.
- In the same area, you can see a corpse down a hole. Reach it to gain another point, but taking too much time will cause the Watchmen to attack.
- Save Pavel from the damned souls. The Little Dark One will then remark that now he understands what forgiveness is.
- Enter the St.Basil's Cathedral before the Watchmen go away.
- Shoot on mutants at St.Basil's Cathedral before they go away,
- Leaving Pavel with the damned souls causes you to lose a point. The Little Dark One will tell you that he will remember that you couldn't forgive (this will also unlock achievement Revenge).
- Near the beginning of the level, there is a path leading towards a hole in the right-hand wall, into a flooded store with can alarms and a safe. Entering this area earns a point.
- At the same split where you can reach the flooded store, you can also turn left, crossing a log and a flooded pipe. Right after the pipe will be a tripwire; disarm it or avoid it, then crouch ahead and you will receive a moral point.
- Do not engage any watchmen and just sprint to the small passage to next area where Artyom must crouch. A moral point will be gained when you enter this passage. Just after a moral point is added, you will see baby Bears.
- Kill the Watchmen attacking the Bear after the fight with Artyom. Do so quickly or they'll kill her (this will also unlock achievement Forest Guardian).
- Leave the clearing without harming the Watchmen on the Bear's back.
- One final point is awarded if the Baby Dark One prompts the Redemption ending.